26 August 2022 07:40, UTC
Studying time: ~2 m
Animoca Manufacturers KK, the Japanese unit of Hong Kong blockchain funding agency Animoca Manufacturers, Friday stated it raised US$45 million from the world’s second-largest monetary group Mitsubishi UFJ Monetary Group (MUFG), and dad or mum Animoca Manufacturers.
See associated article: Japan’s Mitsubishi UFJ to subject yen-pegged stablecoin: report
- MUFG and Animoca Manufacturers every invested US$22.5 million, valuing the Animoca Manufacturers Japan firm at a pre-money valuation of US$500 million, a press launch stated.
- Animoca Manufacturers Japan stated the brand new capital might be used for investing in in style mental properties’ licenses, growing the corporate, selling NFT adoption, and constructing a community for the NFTs.
- In March 2022, MUFG and Animoca Manufacturers KK introduced a collaboration in growing the NFT ecosystem in Japan.
- Animoca Manufacturers KK was established in October 2021, and introduced in February that it had raised 1.1 billion yen (US$10 million) within the seed spherical.
- Animoca Manufacturers introduced in July this yr that it had raised US$75 million in its newest funding spherical, elevating the corporate’s valuation to US$5.9 billion.
See associated article: Japanese financial institution SMBC plans to develop NFT enterprise