23 September 2022 07:56, UTC
Studying time: ~2 m
Dunamu Inc., the mom firm of South Korea’s largest crypto trade Upbit, will focus its future endeavors on Levvels, its Los Angeles-based non-fungible token (NFT) three way partnership with Hybe Co., Ltd., the leisure company behind Ok-pop group BTS.
See associated article: Dunamu’s NFT enterprise with BTS’s HYBE to launch providers later this 12 months
- Music Chi-hyung, the founder and chairman of Dunamu, mentioned at Thursday’s Upbit Developer Convention 2022 (UDC 2022) occasion that Dunamu will strengthen and drive its enterprise ahead with three core providers: Upbit crypto trade, Upbit NFT trade and Levvels.
- Music added that the driving drive to beat the “Crypto Winter” is completely different functions of blockchain and crypto akin to decentralized finance (DeFi), NFTs and play-to-earn (P2E), based on native media studies.
- Lee Sir-goo, Dunamu’s chief government officer, additionally mentioned on the identical occasion that he’s most invested within the launch of Levvels; Lee sees Levvels as a possibility for Dunamu to develop abroad.
- Levvels is anticipated to supply providers associated to NFTs based mostly on the mental property (IP) of Ok-pop artists. HYBE at present manages high-profile Ok-pop acts akin to BTS, Le Sserafim and ENHYPEN.
- Dunamu and HYBE personal 65% and 35% of Levvels, respectively.
See associated article: Naver and LINE launch NFT platform for Ok-pop followers