Forthewin Community has shared cryptic data concerning utility related to the newly launched Neo Boyz NFT sequence. It has additionally launched a rarity device on the FTW web site, permitting customers to look and browse minted NFTs in keeping with traits.
The launch of FTW’s newest NFT sequence has been accompanied by a story describing Neo Boyz as hackers trying to infiltrate the FTW community. In an replace posted on the FTW Medium, the workforce “speculates” that the characters try to entry farms to amass NEP tokens for a mission. It then goes on to conclude that Neo Boyz thrive in workforce settings, suggesting that customers might have to amass a number of NFTs to totally profit from any forthcoming utility.
FTW has damaged Neo Boyz down into three tiers in keeping with explicit traits:
- Bear Boyz – carrying a Bear Hoodie, described as probably the most skillful
- Hacker Boyz – carrying a Hacker Hoodie, described as probably the most hungry
- Astronaut Boyz – carrying a Spacesuit, described as probably the most succesful
- Outlaw Boyz – carrying an Outlaw Shirt, described as probably the most agile
- FTW/Rune Boyz – carrying any FTW/Rune clothes, described as probably the most educated
- Neo Boyz – carrying a Neo Shirt, described as possessing probably the most intelligence
- Normal Boyz – comprising any three Neo Boyz characters, described as having the desire energy required to succeed
No additional data has but been supplied on how tiers operate or how the Neo Boyz can be utilized together with the FTW platform, however subsequent updates are promised by “The IT Workforce.”
To help with looking Neo Boyz NFTs, FTW has launched a device that permits filtering of all 139 attainable attributes. Customers can see the rarity of every attribute by proportion, resembling clothes sort, equipment, backgrounds, and so forth, and think about all minted NFTs that possess the chosen trait.
The Neo Boyz mint started on Friday, Nov. 11, with a max provide of three,333 NFTs. Every mint carries a value of 5,000 NEP per mint, with 2,592 nonetheless out there on the time of writing.